I got a feeling （我有一種感覺）
I never wait I never gonna wait
It's not so far away（我從不等待我永遠不會等待
Do it now do it now
Here we go （現在做它嗎
don't wake me up
feel so good don't wake me up
That's what I want to do（別叫醒我
don't wake me up
feel so good I can make a dream come true（別叫醒我
Homesick— By Yu Guangzhong
When I was a child,my homesickness was a small stamp,Linking Mum at the other end and me this.
When I grown up, I remained homesick,but it became a ticket by which I sailed to and from my bride at the other end.
Then homesickness took the shape of a grave,Mum inside of it and me outside.
Now I'm still homesick,but it is a narrow strait Separating me on this side and the mainland on the other.
3.求摩登家庭的經典臺詞 英語 大概要60句左右 最好全部都短一點 就十幾
我們來自不同的世界，但我們彼此相容 ，愛將我們緊緊相連，共度風風雨雨.我到你的前面，只有一事相許，我的心只屬于你。we're from different worlds, yet we somehow fit together. Love is what binds us, through fair or stormy weather. I stand before you now with only one agenda:"to let you know my heart is yours.
1.2那么，成為好父親的秘訣是什么，有時候事情會如你所愿，有時候則事與愿違，但你要堅持，因為當一切塵埃落地，一個好父親的大部分特征就會自然出現。Okay, the key to being a good dad? Sometimes things work out just the way you want. Sometimes they don't. You gotta hang in there. Because when all is said and done,90% of being a dad is just showin'up.
1.3不覺得好像伸出手臂就能擁抱全世界嗎？Doesn't it feel like these arms could go around the world?
1.4你們都極力想護住些美好的東西.You're reaching out, trying to hold on to something awesome.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. （生命就像一盒巧克力，結果往往出人意料）
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. （通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西）
3. Stupid is as stupid does. ? （蠢人做蠢事，也可理解為傻人有傻福）
4. Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you. ?（永遠不要讓任何人告訴你他們比你更好）
5. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here ?（親愛的上帝，把我變成一只鳥，會飛的很遠，很遠，遠離這里）
6. I don't know why I love you. But I do. （我不知道我為什么愛你。但我做到了）
7. You are no different than anybody else is. （你和別人沒有任何的不同）
8 There's one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death. （大兵之間只有一種區別，就是活大兵與死大兵之別）
9. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he'd tell us to get down, shut up！（丹中尉總是有些奇怪的感覺，一路上的風吹草
10.I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there's some things you just can't change. He didn't want to be called crippled, just like I didn't want to be called stupid.（我想丹中尉發現有些事你是無法改變的。他不想被稱為殘廢的，就象我不想被稱為傻瓜。）